You might not believe the title of this blog, but I can give you five reasons why a white sofa is the perfect choice for young families… On one condition!
I absolutely love white sofas. They’re fresh, coordinate with almost anything and really lighten up a room.
Visitors walking through my noisy, toy-strewn home, look at the white sofa in my kitchen with a wide-eyed questionable glance, but I’m a BIG advocate. Here’s why:
1) White cotton is bleach-able!
2) It’s not going to fade, no matter how many times you wash it
3) It won’t leave a faded out, bobbled patch after spot cleaning like it’s darker-hued counterparts
4) You can safely wash it at 60 degrees for really grimy marks
5) Best of all, there’s no compromise in the style stakes. White sofas pack a punch in making a room feel lighter, fresher, more sophisticated and can pretty much be teamed with any scheme.
These benefits do come with a big caveat… The sofa absolutely must have removable covers!
Happy sofa shopping!
If you’d like to discuss your interior requirements, especially for a young family, please do contact me.